: : Aldea digi.literal . .

Música, Arte, Literatura, Poesía, Ilustración digital...

Nombre: Luisina
Ubicación: Buenos Aires, Argentina

17.2.05

-- FRacCión de caNciÓn . 7 --

shapeheart Posted by Hello


"He deals the cards as a meditation
and those he plays, never suspect.
He doesn’t play for the money he wins;
he doesn’t play for the respect.
He deals the cards to find the answer,
the sacred geometry of chance;
the hidden law of a probable outcome.
The numbers lead a dance.

I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier.
I know that the clubs are weapons of war.
I know that diamonds mean money for this art,
but that’s not the shape of my heart.

(...)

And if I told you that I loved you,
you’d maybe think there’s something wrong.
I’m not a man of too many faces,
the mask I wear is one.
Those who speak know nothing
and find out to their cost;
like those who curse their luck in too many places,
And those who fear, are lost."

("Shape of my heart" . Sting)

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com