: : Aldea digi.literal . .

Música, Arte, Literatura, Poesía, Ilustración digital...

Nombre: Luisina
Ubicación: Buenos Aires, Argentina

9.4.07

-- FRacCión de caNciÓn . 21 --



"As I drift away
in my little room upstairs
(...)
If we could share our time, would I disappoint your fantasies?
(...)
Didn't mean to take away your dreams.
(...)
When you close your eyes to your deepest thoughts...
And I could start to give apologies
for all the stupid things
that I will say and I will do.
(...)
there's so many things...
(...)
When you close your eyes what do you see?
(...)
Didn't mean to take away your dreams...
(...)
When you close your eyes...
(...)
I didn't mean to steal your dream away"

( "Only lonely" . Hootie & the Blowfish )


Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com