: : Aldea digi.literal . .

Música, Arte, Literatura, Poesía, Ilustración digital...

Nombre: Luisina
Ubicación: Buenos Aires, Argentina

21.2.05

{ Selectos enunciados } 2

ad Posted by Hello


>> internacionales A

. "The future's in the air, I can feel it everywhere blowing with the wind of change"
[ Scorpions * Wind of change ]

. "Don't tell me it's not worth trying for"
[ Bryan Adams * Everything I do ( I do it for you) ]

. "I can't help the feeling. I could blow through the ceiling if I just turn and run, and it wears me out"
[ Radiohead * Fake plastic trees ]

. "Believe in me. Help me believe in anything, 'cause I wanna be someone who believes"
[ Counting Crows * Mr. Jones]

. "Be the long awaited answer, to a long and painful fight"
[ Sarah McLachlan * Fallen ]

. "Listen and wait for the echoes of angels who won't return"
[ Vertical Horizon * Everything you want ]

. "I'm a whisper, I'm a shadow, but I'm standing up to sing"
[ The Rolling Stones * Out of tears]

. "The sweetest dream would never do, I'd still miss you"
[ Aerosmith * I don´t want to miss a thing ]

. "How could I ever forget, it's the first time, the last time"
[ Phil Collins * In the air tonight ]

. "Turning and returning to some secret place inside"
[ Berlin * Take my breathe away ]

. "If every word I said could make you laugh, I talk forever"
[ John Stamos & The Beach Boys * Forever ]

. "You know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today; so stay with me and I'll have it made"
[ Blind Melon * No rain ]

. "Scars are souvenirs you never lose; the past is never far. Did you lose yourself somewhere out there? Did you get to be a star?"
[ Goo Goo Dolls * Name ]

. "That long black cloud is comin' down; I feel I'm knockin' on heaven's door"
[ Bob Dylan * Knockin´on Heaven´s door]

. "And I've been changing, I think it's funny how no one knows. We don't talk about the little things that we do without"
[ Matchbox Twenty * Mad season ]

. "Everybody needs somebody to love, everybody needs somebody to hate"
[ Bon Jovi * Keep the faith ]

. "Please don't put your life in the hands of a Rock ´n Roll band, who'll throw it all away"
[ Oasis * Don´t look back in anger ]

. "There's a time for the good in life; a time to kill the pain in life. Dream about the sun, you queen of rain."
[ Roxette * Queen of rain ]

. "It´s a human sign when things go wrong"
[ Elton John * Sacrifice ]
. "you put a dart through my dreams, through my heart"
[ Britney Spears * From the bottom of my broken heart ]

. "Got a ticket for a world where we belong, so, would you be my baby?"
[ Savage Garden * To the moon and back ]

. "Praying for the healing rain to restore my soul again."
[ Eric Clapton * My father´s eyes ]

. "Are you an angel? Am I already that gone?"
[ Sarah McLachlan * Sweet surrender ]

. "How can you just walk away from me? When all I can do is watch you leave?"
[ Phil Collins * Against all odds ]

. "You can´t start a fire without a spark. This gun´s for hire, even if we´re just dancing in the dark."
[ Bruce Springsteen * Dancing in the dark ]

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com