: : Aldea digi.literal . .

Música, Arte, Literatura, Poesía, Ilustración digital...

Nombre: Luisina
Ubicación: Buenos Aires, Argentina

10.3.05

{ Selectos enunciados } 3

se3 Posted by Hello


>> internacionales B

. "You've got to know how the strong get weak, and the rich get poor"
[ Brian Ferry * Slave to love ]

. "Pull me out of the aircrash, pull me out of the lake"
[ Radiohead * Lucky ]

. "Take me to the magic of the moment on a glory night"
[ Scorpions * Wind of change ]

. "I remember the time I knew what happiness was. Let the memory live again"
[ Sarah Brightman * Memory ]

. "You do it to yourself, you do, and that's what really hurts"
[ Radiohead * Just ]

. "your thoughtless words are breaking my heart"
[ Jewel * Foolish games ]

. "when your education x-ray can not see under my skin"
[ 3 Doors Down * When I´m gone ]

. "Your skin makes me cry. You float like a feather, in a beautiful world. I wish I was special"
[ Radiohead * Creep ]

. "Time keeps on slippin' Into the future..."
[ Seal * Fly like an eagle ]

. "Do you hear me? Coming clearly? Am I hollow? Just an echo. Echo, echo..."
[ Vertical Horizon * Echo ]

. "These words have lost it's glory. Let's start a brand new story, now my love"
[ Bee Gees * Words ]

. "taking off and landing, the emptiest of feelings"
[ Radiohead * Let down ]

. "We have no past, we won't reach back. Keep with me forward all through the night"
[ Cindy Lauper * All through the night ]

. "Who knows what tomorrow brings in a world, few hearts survive?"
[ Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes * Up where we belong ]

. "I'm not denying! We're flying above it all. Hold my hand, don't let me fall"
[ Maria McKee * Show me Heaven ]

. "When I am king, you will be first against the wall"
[ Radiohead * Paranoid android ]

. "my make-up may be flaking but my smile still stays on"
[ Queen * The show must go on ]

. "Feeling the sweet, sweet smell of love in the air. I can feel it!"
[ Roxette * Cry ]

. "Gimme your heart, make it real or else forget about it."
[ Santana & Rob Thomas * Smooth ]

. "I went to the doctor guess what he told me? Guess what he told me?! He said `girl you better try to have fun, no matter what you do, but he's a fool´"
[ Sinead O´Connor * Nothing compares 2 U ]

. "Just because you feel it, doesn't mean it´s there"
[ Radiohead * There, there ]

. "Everyday is a faded sign. I get a little bit closer to feeling fine"
[ Sheryl Crow * Everyday is a winding road ]

. "Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see."
[ The Beatles * Strawberry Fields forever ]

. "The wind of change blows straight into the face of time"
[ Scorpions * Wind of change ]

. "Are you such a dreamer? To put the world to rights?"
[ Radiohead * 2+2=5 ]

. "Here's a trip to destiny to destiny, or is it just a game in my mind?"
[ The Knack * My Sharona ]

. "You've got the music in you, don't let go! You've got the music in you, one dance left! This world is gonna pull through, don't give up! You've got a reason to live!"
[ New Radicals * You only get what you give ]

. "I wanna be free to know the things I do are right"
[ Faith No More * I´m easy ]

. "now that you found it, it's gone. Now that you feel it, you don't. I'm not afraid"
[Radiohead * Big ideas {don´t get any} ]

. "I search myself, I want you to find me. I forget myself, I want you to remind me"
[ Divinyls * I touch myself ]

. "I left my body laying somewhere in the sands of time"
[ 3 Doors Down * Kryptonite ]

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com