: : Aldea digi.literal . .

Música, Arte, Literatura, Poesía, Ilustración digital...

Nombre: Luisina
Ubicación: Buenos Aires, Argentina

16.6.05

` E ]\|.C a n t O S ´ nº 15

wic Posted by Hello




Tears for fears
:: Woman in chains ::

You better love loving and you better behave,
You better love loving and you better behave...
Woman in chains, woman in chains.

Calls her man the Great White Hope;
Says she's fine, she'll always cope.
Woman in chains, woman in chains.

Well I feel lying and waiting is a poor man's deal.
And I feel hopelessly weighed down by your eyes of steel.
It's a world gone crazy, keeps woman in chains.
Trades her soul as skin and bone,
sells the only thing she owns...

Woman in chains,
woman in chains...

Men of stone! Men of stone!

Well I feel deep in your heart there are wounds time can't heal,
and I feel somebody somewhere is trying to breathe.
Well you know what I mean...
It's a world gone crazy, keeps woman in chains.

It's under my skin but out of my hands.
I'll tear it apart but I won't understand.
I will not accept the Greatness of Man;
It's a world gone crazy, keeps woman in chains...

So free her!!
So free her!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Edu said...

Lindo Blog, cai por casualidad viendo un comment tuyo en otro lado, si te interesa mi blog es http://edulin.blogspot.com

Refiriendome al tema de las canciones, a veces pasa que uno flashea maaaal con uno en particular, a mi me re pegan los bluses coooon muuucho sentimiento. me agendo tu blog asi lo sigo, un beso edux.

2:37 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com