: : Aldea digi.literal . .

Música, Arte, Literatura, Poesía, Ilustración digital...

Nombre: Luisina
Ubicación: Buenos Aires, Argentina

28.9.05

` E ]\|.C a n t O S ´ nº 29

breathe Posted by Picasa


[ hermosa canción ]


Roxette
: : Breathe : :

Breathe your life...

I've got to come down
I've been awake for far too long
My eyes look torn,
they were so strong.

I wore the crown;
I wrote the song,
now it's fading...


My heart was open
like a window to a summer breeze...

I breathed your love,
I filled my lungs and veins.
And I breathed your love
until I felt the pain;
and like rain it slipped away...

I tried to find out
what love was realy all about...
Behind the curtain waits the sky.
It's rare! I feel enough to cry;
I'm drying up inside...

My life was open,
like a window to the summer breeze...

I breathed your love,
I filled my lungs and veins.
And I breathed your love,
until I met the pain;
and like rain, it slipped away,
just like a little rain.


I breathed your love,
and nothing stayed the same.
Yes, I breathed your love
and filled my heart in vain,
´cos like rain...It slipped away,
just like rain it swept away.

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com