: : Aldea digi.literal . .

Música, Arte, Literatura, Poesía, Ilustración digital...

Nombre: Luisina
Ubicación: Buenos Aires, Argentina

21.12.05

-- FRacCión de caNciÓn . 13 --

rrty Posted by Picasa


"Trying to catch some truth in my life
watching your stars and your moonlight
come tumbling down from the sky...
Take it now.

(...)

Sunday morning, my town is sleeping...
Lying all alone in my bed;
there's not a sound,
I can't help but listening...
wishing I was somewhere else instead...
But sometimes they're too hard to handle;
these voices inside my head...Listen now.

(...)

I'm gonna follow...
Baby, what else can I do?

Take a walk inside my dream:
a church, a lonely road...
All the people come and go and come and go..."

( "Run to you" . Roxette )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

hola luisii
lo mismo digo
jaja me recordaste lo de DA VINCI
geniaall esos viernes no hubiesen sido lo mismo sin tu presencia..!
me encanto haberte conocido.. el grupo de medios genial. mis risas en el video jaja
y sii esa salida tiene q hacerse cuanto antes! ahora van a venir unos amigos mexicanos asi q si kieren todas se pueden prender salir con ellos y divertinos!
wiii
jaj
un besooooo luisi el luis ya fue no dá jaja
adiozzzzz



vikyyy

12:13 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

mm no enteindo aparece esto otra vez jaj y escribo y si




DA VINCI

12:14 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com